Sunday, February 28, 2010
Go Ahead and Judge. . . I Deserve It.
Lots to do. Throwing a shower for my soon-to-be niece-in-law, planning a nine-hour car ride to the wedding which two of my three children are in, 3 classes with projects due this week, and the usual stuff. So, I'm trying to find independent activities to keep the kids (ages 5, 4, and 22 months) happy and entertained while Mom is working at the computer. Here's what I found for all of you who are trying to do the same. Prongo, a site with a list of safe and free kids sites with activities for kids 10 and under. Yes, I am using the computer to entertain my kids, I have nothing to say for myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am so thankful mine are 10 and 15 now. They get to say "I'm bored". So, when I'm working on the computer I have to hear bombs going off and gunfire in "Call of Duty", or the electric guitar from last Christmas, the drum set from this Christmas, the Piano. If that's not enough chaos, the dog starts barking!
ReplyDelete