Monday, March 8, 2010
Weather or Not
So, I had plenty of inside work to do today and NONE of it got done. I think I'm actually a bit giddy about this! I had a blast today outside with my kids. I have been so busy with school and everyday life, that I've been neglecting the people I'm doing this for. We had a "Family Fun Day." According to my five-year-old, it's a new holiday to be held twice a year and it is a day when you must spend time with your family and not work. I swear that kid is wise beyond his years. Well, maybe that's not quite the right phrase. He is wise and he acts his age. We should all act his age when we can. Wow, a little sunshine and I get all philosophical. Go figure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment