Friday, February 5, 2010
RSS, Where Have You Been?
I just finished reading the Richardson chapter on RSS and I am so excited about this new (to me) technology! Of all the tools we've discussed this semester this one seems like it will be the best at saving me time. That is worth investigating! So, I have already set up my RSS at Google Reader and I have all of the class blogs, the local weather, and a couple of other sites fed into my site. It was very simple to set up. In fact, when I opened the Reader page, all of the blogs I am following were already being fed to the page. Is anyone else a little disturbed by the power and scope of the Google Empire? I kind of feel like Big Brother is watching. Regardless, I love Reader so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow I'm going to have to check this out! So you set it up through google reader. Where is that located on our google email?
ReplyDeleteI just Googled Google Reader to find it.
ReplyDeleteMary, I might have to look into Google Reader - all of the feeds were really already there? I spent what seemed like a huge amount of time setting up the feeds in netvibes and became quite frustrated. Thanks for the tip!
ReplyDelete