Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Now Speak Internet

I was on the phone with my sister this morning and she asked how much work I had left for this semester. I started telling her the list. I just contributed to the wiki, though I may do more, I want to blog at least one more time, I am almost finished with my Moodle, my podcast is done, and I have a few papers to write. She paused and then asked what language I was speaking. I have been home with my kids for six years and have not learned this much useful information in such a long time. Before January, I had no idea what the words Moodle, blog, tweet, podcast, screencast, or wiki were. I have learned so much and enjoyed the journey. I can't wait to take more classes.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah might be foreign language to some people. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete