Sunday, May 2, 2010

High-Ho!

So, I love Moodle! I can definitely see some areas where it could be improved, and the overall feel was a little archaic, but Ilove the concept. I liked getting the perspective that an online instructor would have in setting up a course. More so, I loved the possibilities of using this as a great organizational system for a high school course. I loved being able to set upi the course from scratch and divide the units and see everything so neatly organized. I would definitely use this in my classroom. I am almost done with this assignment, but my other classes are kicking my butt right now. Off to work I go!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary,
    I am also in the high school and feel that using a moodle will be an excellent tool for high school students to use. It makes the info so easy to find and organized. I love being organized and I think that the students will appreciate it also.

    ReplyDelete